Case Study: Suni
Suni was a digital radiography company in the dental industry, who recently decided to move from being strictly an OEM player to selling directly. How do you reach hundreds of thousands of independent health care professionals and sell them on a new brand when competing against the likes of Kodak and Schick? We combined old-fashioned promotions with a reassuring brand image.
- Helped position Suni as a trusted brand with reliable technology
- Pushed Suni’s clinical orientation with “High Touch” service
- Created an all new web site for both North American and Global markets
- Launched a direct response ad campaign in the nation's largest dental industry publications, and online, that sent sales skyrocketing
- Provided worldwide trade show support with strategy, booth designs, advertisements, floor show signage, give-away materials, etc
- Wrote and developed a target array of educational and marketing materials from “Digital Radiography 101” to “Why Suni?”
- Managed and consulted on Netsuite and Salesforce CRM implementations
Suni quickly clawed its way onto almost every dentist’s short list for digital radiography equipment. Their newly hired sales team utilized their extensive tool kits to quickly convert these abundant opportunities into explosive sales growth.
See the screenshots
The Value of Customer Surveys
Learn more about how glassCanopy helped one of its clients discover new sales leads and opportunities through the use of customer surveys.
Download the Case Study >